· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
My client in Ulverston are looking to bring in a storeperson on a 12 month temporary role.
To ensure the production cells have their orders within the date specified by planning department to meet the business requirements for internal and external customers. The successful applicant will support the production processes by performing a limited range of defined basic production task, usually without using machines or tools.
· Sorting, handling and moving of material, parts, semi-products or components within production.
· Filling up hand stocks.
· Supporting machine operators in stocking or reloading the machines.
· To ensure the timely kitting of all production orders/Sales orders to production cells.
· Ensure all stock records are maintained .
· To be able to use effectively IT systems that support the Stores activities.
· Control the movement of stock & materials to different areas of the business internal & external.
· To follow the booking in process in a timely manner in accordance to the work instruction.
· To assist within the Despatch department when requested on an adhoc basis.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Joel Womsley