Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Are you well organised with the ability to work on your own initiative?
Do you possess excellent Customer Service and Communication skills?
Have you got a positive and 'can-do' attitude?
Then please read on….!
Our very well-established Evesham based client is looking to recruit a Shipping/Sales Administrator to join their fantastic team.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for longevity and a route to progress and grow within the company. Flexibility is key as well as a team orientated attitude; there may be times when you will be required to meet deadlines and work together as a team to ensure these are met.
Importing of goods to include:
· Liaising with far east freight forwarders for all imports
· Obtaining best pricing and combining shipments to ensure goods are shipped FCL where possible
· Liaising with UK forwarders to clear goods through customs (including VAT and duty cost calculations)
All UK stock control, to include:
· recording goods in
· stock analysis to include sell through period and remaining cover in order to forecast supply and demand, without being over stocked or out of stock
· Placing orders
· Liaising with the warehouse to review and check stock levels are accurate
If you would like to know more about this fantastic role and company, then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on 01905 732790!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy