Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
I have an excellent opportunity for a Shift Technician to join a major FMCG company based on the Slough Trading Estate.
£25 per hour
4 on 4 off shift work
On site parking
· Work in compliance with site safety and GMP GHP standards and procedures
· Manage complex mechanical, electrical & control issues across all process, wrapping & utilities areas.
· Diagnose and resolve technical issues to root cause, leading fellow associates through RCA, identifying and implementing preventative measures.
· Coach and mentor your fellow Technicians and Operations associates in technical matters, fault diagnostics, breakdown repairs and continuous improvement while demonstrating role model behaviours as well.
· Maintain your technical knowledge keep you best placed to deliver first class Customer Service to your many varied customers.
· Provide additional support through your involvement with the site Emergency Team, providing out of hours cover across the site.
· Minimum ONC / HNC or City & Guilds qualified
· Electrical or Mechanical Apprenticeship served. Where mechanical, you will require a minimum City & Guilds electrical qualification
· Demonstrable experience of a multi skilled technician role, preferably in the FMCG sector
· Drive for Results
· Priority Setting
· Customer Focus
· Command Skills
· Peer Relations
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Jade Dunn