Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you driven and ambitious? Have you got a clean driving licence?
If so, my client is looking for a Branch Assistant to work within their busy store in Leighton Buzzard. You will be handling, incoming enquiries, orders and complaints from customers in a professional and courteous manner, processing customer orders both face to face and online, you will be responsible for managing stock levels and carrying out deliveries and collections from customers in the most efficient manner.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
Basic duties of the role:
· Order and quotation processing both internal and external
· Deliver excellent customer service
· Handle orders and enquiries placed by customers
· Build customer relationships
· Proactively contact potential customers through tools and resource provided (can be phone, email or personal contact)
· Manage incoming / outgoing stock
· Small amount of branch admin
Attractive attributes for the role:
· Good communicator - happy to talk to businesses at all levels
· Driven, some experience in sales or customer service
· Good team player
· Organised, personable, well presented with a positive can-do attitude
· IT skills (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
· Driving licence
The role is a full time permanent position Monday - Friday and offer 25 days paid annual leave, a bonus scheme and flexible benefits.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy