Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Printing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for specialist administrators to join our key multi-national corporate client. Working within the medical records warehouse at Luton & Dunstable Hospital.
* Daily Scanning duties to include preparing physical documents for scanning. This includes removing staples and other bindings, identifying document quality and handle accordingly.
* Scanning of all incoming documents using the scanning hardware and software.
* Indexing/Linking scanned and email documents in a timely manner to the appropriate document management system and Quality checking of all scanned images.
* Ad Hoc scanning for various departments and use of Lamination machine.
* Non - Scanning related duties ensuring the security and safe storage of all client documentation.
* Ensure all paperwork/spreadsheets are competed on a daily basis in a timely manner.
* To conduct quality checks on own work to ensure required standard is met at all times in line with the client expectations.
Required Skills: IT literate Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, including quality control of own work Full and complete understanding of service responsibility and SLAs pertaining to Preparation and Scan of Patient Records Ability to work to deadlines, prioritising workload to meet SLA Good communication skills - both written, oral and face to face
Capable of carrying out in-depth investigations of escalated issues, but understanding when to escalate in order to maintain Service to Client and to Xerox
Clean UK Driving License as may need to cover additional role in absence of Collector Confidentiality
Some Manual lifting may be required
The post holder must adhere to policies regarding confidentiality, security and integrity of information relating to patients, staff and other Health Service business Risk Management
All staff have a responsibility to report all clinical and non-clinical accidents or incidents promptly and when requested to co-operate with any investigation undertaken Health and Safety Employees must be aware of the responsibilities placed on them under the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and the manual handling Operations Regulations (1992)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: lynsey wilding