Coventry, West Midlands
Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Sales Support Specialist
6 months temporary contract
£9.50 per hour (after 12 weeks, rate will go up to £13.50 per hour)
Our leading globally recognised automotive client have an exciting opportunity and are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join them on a 6-month contract basis. The role holder will be working 37.5 hours per week, Mon to Friday paying £9.50 per hour. (Post 12 weeks completion, the pay will go up to £15.07 per hour).
The work of Sales Support is vital to improving the effectiveness of the sales programmes, the Sales Field teams and the Dealer Network, thus having a direct impact on Network and PMC sales volumes and profitability. It has a huge impact on departmental efficiency and time saving opportunities by investigating the inbound queries and highlighting where there is resolution required on a wider scale.
In this role as the Sales Support Specialist you would be required to:
· Assist the dealer network by answering their daily queries through email, phone and Special Dealer Concessions.
· Assist the Sales Performance Managers, Heads of Sales and Sales Animation Managers with their queries.
· Produce regular daily / weekly reporting.
· Be proactive in consolidating and analysing the queries and coordinate monthly reviews with aim of reducing the incoming queries.
· Be up to date with all sales actions, sales campaigns, dealer payments and sales programmes in order to effectively answer dealer queries.
· Coordinate monthly meetings with the Commercial Actions team and the Finance teams to highlight any repeat offending dealers or any particular areas of concern which might need further dealer training, for example, based on the email, phone and SDC logs. Prepare analysis and proposed actions for the meetings
· Manage strong internal relationships are required with the Sales Field teams, Commercials Actions teams, Finance teams and used vehicle teams.
· Establish and maintain strong relationship with the Dealer Network
· Gaining a thorough understanding of all sales programmes to be able to effectively advise Dealers
· Managing time between regular tasks and short term demands of Dealer enquiries and SDCs or requests for analysis and reporting from internal management
· Maintaining a policy of continuous improvement and constantly making recommendations of ways in which sales programmes or their communication could be developed
Required skills of the Sales Support Specialist:
· Experience of working in a previous Sales Admin/Support role with understanding of sales programmes and systems;
· Automotive sector background is not essential but would be an advantage.
· Experience or working with the Dealer Network is desirable
· Strong level of ability in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential (Basic level)
· Self-motivated to provide an excellent level of service to the Dealer Network and continuously looking to identify ways to improve performance
· Flexible and able to react to demands from various areas of the business and with varying levels of urgency
· Good written and verbal communication skills due to high level of contact with Dealer network and Sales field teams
· Able to work with own initiative and a self-starter.
· Must be able to handle pressure and work in a fluid environment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy