Accountancy & Finance - Finance Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
RECONCILIATION AND DATA ENTER OFFICER
3 MONTH TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT
MON-FRI 36 HOURS PER WEEK
A local authority within Croydon are recruiting for an experience Finance Administrator to help deal with Adult social care payment and commitment process and queries.
· Good communication skills to support in liaising with internal and external stakeholder.
· Essential IT skills in Microsoft Office and knowledge Excel and Database skills required.
· Ability to analyse and investigate information/ data to be confident in communicating complex issue.
· Experience using excel/data entry, desirable - finance experience
· Candidate will be analysing financial data for payments and commitments
· Stakeholder engagement - good people skills - candidates will be investigating payment queries. Good communication skills.
Interviews will be held ASAP - Excel test (analysing data and data entry) and then standard interview.
· Knowledge of adults social care and financial background
· Team player
· Ability to work independently
*only successful candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy