Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Office and Secretarial - Receptionist
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
We have a great opportunity with one of our clients who is looking for a Receptionist to join their team. They are a vibrant and busy business who is looking for someone who loves what the do.
· Answering the general enquiry lines for the group of businesses in a polite,professional and efficient manner
· Screening, filtering and distributing phone calls to the correct person or department
· Recording and forwarding clear and concise messages accordingly
· First point of contact, meeting and greeting guests. A smart business appearance is required
· Maintaining access control of the building
· Dealing with all general enquiry emails and making sure all new business enquiries are followed up
· Book meetings, meeting rooms and arrange catering where required
· Keep the reception area and meetings rooms tidy
· Sorting and preparing incoming post for collection or distribution. Arranging the outgoing post and couriers where required
· Ordering and stock control for Stationery; print cartridges, cleaning goods, the water cooler, provisions etc.
· Assisting in ad-hoc projects as necessary
· Carrying out administrative duties as required
· Experience in a similar role
· The ability to maintain confidentiality
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
· The ability to learn quickly and can work well under pressure
· Disciplined, confident and self-motivated
· Numerical, computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office applications, e-mail, Word and Excel
· Enthusiastic, conscientious and a flexible team member
· Works well on own initiative, as well as being a good team member
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Effective time management and organisational skills
This role involves working a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday, usually between the hours of 8.00
and 17.00 with one hour for lunch. Flexibility on this may be required periodically.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy