London, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector Projects & Programmes
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
TOTTENHAM COURT ROAD
1 MONTH CONTRACT
Adecco are recruiting for a EA support to work within a prestigious university based on central London.
· Oversee all non-scientific aspects of the project/ projects in the portfolio; including organising travel, visas, reimbursement of expenses, arranging project meetings, workshops and conference calls, ordering stationery, supplies and shipment overseas.
· Prepare and collate material for research grant applications including those for Wellcome Clinical PhD Programme Fellows from each of the 5 partner institutions; creating pFACT costings, completing funders' web-based forms and ensuring that applications are submitted according to the funding regulations.
· Identify funding opportunities for future research, and advise on internal and external guidelines and requirements
· Identify funding opportunities for future research, and advise on internal and external guidelines and requirements.
· Develop and maintain information management systems for appropriate administration of the project(s); contributing to the strategic trajectory of projects and sustainability beyond the current grant lifecycle
· Receive, understand and convey complex information that needs careful explanation/interpretation to project team members, Professional Services, funders and overseas collaborators.
· Identify or anticipate problems that may arise within the areas of administration/financial management and develop innovative and workable solutions; escalating when appropriate
· Other duties included
Only apply with the relevant experience and an up to date CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy