£ 24000 - £ 25000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Electrical & Electronic Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Production Technicians Electronic and Mechanical - please note IPC technical certificate required for Electronic and machining experience is required for the Mechanical team
Adecco's Stockport team are pleased to be assisting our client with their search for both an Electronic Production Technician and a Mechanical Production Technician .
You will be working for a market leading global electronics manufacturer at their site based in Stockport.
You will be tasked with manufacturing and assembling electronic or mechanical products for aerospace, military and commercial use, duties include:
Mechanical Technician Position
· Assembly of mechanical components to client specifications
· Use of inspection equipment
· Using hand and machine shop tools including pillar drills, lathe, mill, band saw etc
· Complex assembly including shimming, bearings, balancing, using magnets, installing motor units and adding electrical components
· Prototyping and rack assembly
· Working to drawings and completing industry paperwork
· Working with carbon fibre, sealants and bondings
Electronic Technician Position
· Assembly of electronic components to client specifications
· Prototype work
· Small builds to large builds that can take several weeks to complete
· Building harnesses for mains, RF, Data Semi Rigid and Coax Cables
· Using large and small connectors
· Crimping, wiring and soldering to IPC standards
· Use of hand tools
· Small amount of mechanical assembly
The ideal candidates will have similar experience within an electronic or mechanical manufacturing business. You will have a can do attitude and be able to work to deadlines and prioritise work.
The role is paying between £24,000 to £25,000 p/a depending on experience
Excellent career opportunities and a good benefits package
If you are interested in hearing more about this position either apply here or for more details contact Adecco Stockport on 0161 474 7074 or
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy