Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a very fast paced, exciting and varied business based in sittingbourne. We are currently recruiting for a number of Production assistants on an ongoing basis to join this organisation and this role is very unique for the products you will be dealing with.
The required duties for this role is to;
· Oversee the production of stock and produce
· Manage business KPI's to meet supplier demand
· Work as part of a team
· Follow relevant packaging guidelines required
· Are you someone who can work to a fast pace
· do you have the ability to work on your own and as a team
· do you have a good level of attention to detail
· Most important... do you want to work?
This role is a ongoing temporary position and will keep you in long term work and earning a salary to support yourself. dont miss out on a chance to work for an organisation that will look after their staff support them and give them what they need to perform effectively.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Jack Somm