Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Product Returns Administrator - Night Shift
Duration: 6 months on going potential to go permanent
Location : Witney
Competitive Salary + night allowance
Full time position 37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday Midnight - 8:00 am
Adecco has a great opportunity to work with their global manufacturer of health-care devices based in Witney, to join their Investigator team in Product Returns department. The main role is fault finding on each devise the customer will return to the company and inputting all information searched on the computer.
Opening received mail from customers with their returned product. After checking what the customer has complained of, then perform a visual inspection on the product before going into further investigation by taking the product apart. A mixture of computer based work and practical work with sensitive information to analyse trends of complaints. Data entry, mainly using online system, Microsoft Excel and Word. While working towards a daily target.
· Conducts complaint investigation activities, entering researched data on all medical products returned to the company
· Ensuring that complaint investigations are completed according to procedures in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate prioritisation
· Meet division goals for timeliness of complaint investigations and identify opportunities for improvement and/or better deficiencies in investigation processes
· Safely troubleshoot complaint returns to determine root causes (where possible) of failures using schematic diagrams and equipment such as soldering irons, drill presses, microscopes, oscilloscopes, software applications and other equipment while wearing appropriate protective equipment
· Ensuring the accuracy, quality and timeliness of the documentation of any activities carried out to meet, including the providing of data requested by management, utilising software applications, computers and databases, in accordance with requirements and applicable regulations
· Communicate in a professional manner with both internal/external customers to obtain any required information to process complaints
· Identifying any trends in product complaints that are found during investigations and highlighting these to management
· Training will be provided on the process
· Strong experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
· Working towards deadliness and targets
· Good attention to details and data entry
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy