£ 7.7 - £ 8.21 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Printing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are recruiting for a fantastic prep & scan specialist role for our large corporate client.
Are you looking for a role that:
· Requires an eye for detail ?
· Allows you to work independently but part of a larger team?
· Utilises your flexibility and adaptability to suit different engaging tasks?
This could be the opportunity for you!
As a Prep/Scanning Specialist you will be prepping and scanning, coding and indexing material sent to us by our end clients, data entry and any other ad-hoc duties as required by the client in a busy warehouse environment.
Main responsibilities include:
· Preparing documents to be scanned.
· Using a variety of client hardware and software.
· Ensuring all data is filed correctly and accurately.
· To be independent enough to quality check your own work.
Ideal candidates will:
· Be able to work to targets, managing multiple tasks.
· Have good communication skills.
· Have basic level of IT knowledge.
· Possess strong attention to detail.
No previous experience is required as FULL TRAINING will be provided for the right candidates who demonstrate a desire and good attitude to work
Working hours: 9am- 5pm, Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £7.70- £8.21 per hour + Bonus Scheme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy