Description de l'offre
Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 21000 - £ 32000 / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Are you a Conveyancer with plot specific experience? Do you want to work for a forward thinking organisation that values its employees? Looking for a new opportunity? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Plot Conveyancer to join a fast paced, busy but friendly team in Birmingham City Centre.
Personality fit is absolutely key in this role and the successful candidate will be a personable, enthusiastic and confident individual with excellent client management skills.
· Salary: £21-32,000 dependent on experience
· City Centre Location
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Great holiday package
Duties to include:
· Manage your own caseload of plot sales, including part-exchange, re-sale transactions and post-completions.
· Site set up, plot sales, part exchange and infrastructure.
· Work in a fast-paced environment and taking responsibility for your own plot sales with the assistance of a case management system
· Prepare plot sale paperwork
· Deal with pre-contract enquiries
· Prepare relevant completion statements
· Title check part-chance
· Exchanging contracts
· Dealing with completions
· Handling own caseload
· Developing client relationships
· Deliver a high level of service that places clients front and centre
· MUST HAVE a minimum of 12 months previous experience within Plot Sales Conveyancing
· MUST HAVE experience of working with a case management system
· Have experience working as a Plot Sales Paralegal / Assistant / Conveyancer or new build property
· Have experience handling their own case load from start to finish
· Excellent commercial acumen
· Great communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent interpersonal skills - confidence when communicating with clients whether on the phone or in person.
· Strong attention to detail
· An organised approach in managing time, work priorities and deadlines
· A strong team working ethic as well as the ability to work autonomously
· IT savvy
· Show discretion and professionalism at all times
· Be enthusiastic and show an appetite to learn.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to have challenging conversations
Shortlisting taking place this week, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Rehana Begum