Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client is looking for administrators to help support their technical team, you will be handling calls, writing reports, issuing quotes etc. amongst other tasks. you may also be asked to help out the accounts team from time to time as well as with other tasks that could include making drinks or covering reception etc. You will need to be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle due to the location and that you may have to do cheque deposits at the local back which is not close to the premises.
To compile and collate all the relevant information provided/requested by the Technical Field Based Managers to a high suitable standard for our clients to receive.
To update the database with new information and new prospective clients.
To deal with incoming enquiries via telephone and help all other departments where required. The candidate will be responsible for booking in site visits for the Technical Managers.
Orders will be input by the administration pool and it is essential that the candidate can work as part of a team. Multi tasking and communication are key skills that will be required.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
1. Generaltelephoneduties dealing with incoming/outgoing calls.
2. Handling of customer enquiries via telephone, e-mail, fax or letter.
3. General administration duties, whilst giving support to Technical Managers, Scheduling Manager and Directors where necessary.
4. Preparing reports, quotations and letters to be sent on to the client
5. Working using a computer based drawing package, updating plans.
6. Updating our databases with client details
7. Assisting with preparing quotations for clients for equipment etc.
8. Printing out reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
9. Updating sales spreadsheets
10. Looking to expand the role, looking into aspects of customer care, and information sources to get new clients.
11. Sending out samples and client packs to customers and vetting enquiries for enquiries
12. Assisting with uploading news stories and the management of web sites.
13. To invoice clients following receipt of works completion.
14. Debt Chasing monies outstanding figures.
15. Inputting supplier invoice/ credits.
16. Payment of supplier invoices
17. Dealing with invoicing issues and queries.
18. Uploading photos from cameras
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy