Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting staff for immediate starts working for a key multi-national corporate client working within a busy scanning environment.
· Based at- Bedford Hospital- Medical Records Library, Britannia Road, Bedford, MK42 9DJ
· Start date-as soon as possible
· Working hours- full time position 37.5 hours a week with 30 minutes break each day. Currently have a 2pm- 10pm Monday to Friday shift available.
· Preferred experience- The Ideal candidate would have warehouse experience. The role is physically demanding, however there will be occasional sitting down at a desk to dispatch files.
· Parking- Discounted onsite parking
· Training- Two weeks training provided.
To ensure requests for health records are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner. Responding to urgent requests for health records is a priority and these requests must be dealt with quickly and delivered to the appropriate location in a timely fashion.
To be responsible for the retrieval of health records for outpatient clinic, ensuring that the destination is clearly and accurately detailed in the tracking system and that the records are sent to the correct destination.
To be responsible for the tracking in and sorting of health records returned to the Records Library in preparation for filing and looking for misfiles.
To be responsible for filing health records ensuring up to date information exists for tracking purposes.
To collate health records in preparation for outpatient clinics in a timely manner.
To prepare new folders for damaged health records and file the contents according to current filing guidelines.
To communicate with external health organisations and internal departments in a professional and confidential manner. This will involve direct contact via the telephone or face to face.
To bring to the attention of the team leader or the library supervisor any inconsistencies relating to patient demographic data held within the patient information system.
To develop a high standard of knowledge of the patient information system in order to understand the importance of the information being recorded.
To refer any telephone and written enquiries from the public concerning access to health records to the relevant department. Staff must not attempt to answer any enquiries relating to the content of health records.
Our client are looking for motivated and dedicated operatives who can play a part within a large team in a busy print environment. We are looking for candidates with:
· A customer-focused approach, exhibiting a pro-active and confident attitude
· Good time management skills and a flexible approach to working hours
· Able to work on their own confidently
· Excellent communication skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy