£ 22000 - £ 26000 / Year
Marketing & Advertising - Marketing & Advertising
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Great attention to detail?
Our client a prestigious events company based just outside of Maidenhead is looking for a vibrant, tenacious and innovative Marketing Coordinator; if this description fits your personality, this is the perfect role for you!
* Supporting the delivery of the client's integrated and targeted campaigns across all online communication channels, collating results and sharing them back.
* Prep emails for deployment: make edits, quality test, and schedule
* Update website content using an internal system
* Monitor and update social media channels
* Working with the channels team, measuring and analysing campaign performance against objectives and targets
* Learn and execute techniques and skills required to produce cut-through digital communications
* Ensure best practice is inherent to maximise effectiveness of marketing
* Keep on top of new developments and trends and take a proactive approach to improving our marketing and ways of working
* Support the campaign workflow process to ensure adherence at all times
* Maintain and broaden effective working relationships with other business teams and departments
The candidate must:
* Have evidence of marketing experience or qualification
* Have a passion for marketing.
* Have good written communication skills
* Have strong interpersonal skills
* Have excellent attention to detail.
* Have a positive and flexible attitude.
* Be customer focused and results driven.
* Be willing to learn
If you meet the criteria for the role, don't hesitate - apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy