Bristol, City Of Bristol
£ 25000 - £ 30000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - Account Management
· Job type
· External Reference
Profile statement: Reporting to and liaising with the Learning and Development Lead on day to day activities, the primary function of the L&D Project Support Administrator is to provide effective support services to the L&D training team on a day to day basis to ensure successful delivery of the training requirements for the Census 2021 project. This role is a contract starting in Oct/Nov 2020 until May 2021.
Responsibilities will include:
· Supporting the Project Manager to organise and deliver the overall training plan.
· Supporting the Tech Learning BP on the LMS admin tasks
· Supporting the Design Lead with QA activities
· Responsible for any team administration on an as needed basis.
· L&D Reporting from all training systems.
· Event Management of the Managing Your Team Event.
· Collation, feedback and reporting of evaluation data.
· Responsible for liaising with the Communication Manager to ensure all training comms are managed through the agreed processes.
· Responsible for responding to 2nd tier training escalations from the Adecco Helpdesk within SLA's.
· Liaising between the project manager, L&D Lead, L&D Project Support and other workstream contacts demonstrating a professional approach in all interactions.
· Responsible for maintaining the SharePoint site.
· Accountable for working with the training team to document all processes & SOPs.
You will need to display the following attributes to succeed in the role:
· Flexible and organised approach to handling a varying work load
· Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
· A keen attention to detail
· Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft applications such as Word, PowerPoint & Excel
· Practical experience of administrative and project-based systems i.e.: Learning Management platforms, SharePoint & Microsoft Projects
· Technical competence and an ability to learn bespoke in-house systems
· Adherence to the project's strict quality procedures
· Desire to learn and progress within the role
· A team player with demonstrable ability to network effectively and to create both internal and external contacts
· Good planning, organising skills and confident to get the job done with minimum supervision
We would prefer you to have knowledge of:
· Exposure to learning and development
· Experience of working in L&D and Operational roles
· Experience of Quality Assurance checking documents, storyboards and other training products
· Practical experience of working with an LMS/Salesforce
· Project Administration
We would prefer you to additionally have knowledge of:
· Experience of working within the sector
· Experience in working in a client/ supplier relationship
· Experience working in or with the Public sector
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please apply with your CV to: Beth Murray