Description de l'offre
IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Adecco UK are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT administrator to join our market leading Insurance client's team!
· £9.62 per hour
· 3 month assignment
· Starting early Jan (subject to vetting)
In this role you will work closely across various IT Care teams to ensure an effective delivery of 1st and 2nd line IT support.
· Working with the Desk-side engineer team you will provide support to colleagues based around the country.
· You'll resolve issues and problems where possible or reassign appropriately and will take ownership of Issues and Requests to completion including tickets escalated to 3rd parties.
· You'll provide help and support to remote and office based staff, which covers desktop hardware and software such as mobile phones and laptop.
· In addition to this you will also perform general IT duties and tasks.
A team player with excellent customer service skills you'll have the ability to multi task, working in a busy customer focussed environment. In addition you'll have experience in the following:
· Windows 10
· Microsoft Office applications inc Excel
· Mobile devices (iPhones, iPads)
· Microsoft InTune
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Paige Anne Woods