Rainham, Greater London
£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a family run industry leader, based in Essex. Our client's business is busier than ever, and last month, they achieved a record breaking number of sales! This is the time to join!
Your responsibilities will include:
· Answer all inbound calls and emails promptly, aiming for 80% to be answered in less than 5 seconds.
· Maintain back order report daily. Keeping the customer informed of delivery times.
· Process customer orders swiftly, efficiently
· Converting sales enquires to orders, understanding customer needs and providing solutions.
· Deal with any sales enquires/queries quickly and efficiently
· To ensure Total Customer Satisfaction is achieved always
· Offering alternatives if out of stock - offer range extensions.
· Undertake prospecting tasks to the requirement of the Sales Manager.
· Work as part of a team ensuring that there is ample phone coverage before leaving work station.
To provide quotes aiming to be competitive yet with maximum profit in mind. Maintain quotes daily.
· Liaise with Accounts regarding credit limits.
· Liaise with Purchasing and Transport regarding deliveries.
· Maintain good relations with existing customers
· Build good relations with new customers.
No cold calling - contacting existing customers who have purchased or lapsed.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and sold a product rather than a service, with a driven and resilient attitude to their work, as well as an outgoing and friendly personality. Ability to read drawings would be an advantage, however is not essential. You will be working in a friendly team of 12 who are also carrying out the same duties. Training on their product lines will be provided. On-site parking available!
Our client plan to move quickly for the right candidate, so if you are interested please apply online or contact the Romford Adecco Branch, asking for Anna Nolan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy