£ 20000 - £ 23000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
We are excited to support our client to find a Sales Administrator. You will be joining the Inside Sales Department which consists of a team of 5. The role involves working in a busy and fast paced environment with other team members on the following tasks:
· Work in an organised and timely manner, completing the tasks below, to ensure monthly targets are met.
· Make outbound sales calls, periodically taking part in sales campaigns and handling incoming calls
· Generate orders for sales and purchase products. Offer both additional & replacement , as well as outright purchase offers as they become available and immediately contact relevant licensees
· Complete the purchase order process efficiently, updating SharePoint if necessary & input orders on the rental system.
· Complete daily reports relating to your regions product to ensure order confirmations are returned and delivery dates are confirmed.
· Chase all outstanding purchase quotes updating the Quote Log where necessary. Target replacement orders for products due to be de-fleeted and maintain SharePoint accordingly.
· Establish customer needs by building excellent relationships and periodically attending customer events.
· Liaise with your specific Development Managers as and when necessary on Licensee issues to ensure excellent customer service and first contact resolution.
· Act as an internal point of contact for designated Licensee region with regards to any enquiry, regardless of topic and take responsibility by liaising with other departments where necessary, ensuring this is completed in a timely manner.
Assist with any reasonable requests to support other departments within the business if necessary.
· Experience in a similar role / the automotive industry
· Proven track record of successfully working to targets
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
· The ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure
· Disciplined, confident and self-motivated
· Numerical, computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office applications, e-mail, Word and Excel
· Enthusiastic, conscientious and a flexible team member
· Works well on own initiative, as well as being a good team member
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Effective time management and organisational skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Danielle Robson