£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you possess the ability to work to under pressure and to tight deadlines?
Can you work in a busy and fast paced environment?
Are you able to prioritise tasks efficiently and effectively?
Then this could be the role for you….
Our well-established Malvern based client is looking for an Imports coordinator to join their friendly and bubbly team to handle all aspects of imports and UK and EU. This is a full time role on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key tasks are as follows:
· Data entry onto in-house system to update data fields on purchase and sales orders. This includes changing order status, updating ETD/ETA dates, and recording when invoice/clearance documents are received.
· Checking official documents for importing product into UK and EU ports, and sharing with the relevant forwarder, to meet port arrival deadlines.
· Processing port and duty clearance entries, to ensure products arriving at port are port health cleared, delivered and returned to port, on time, to avoid demurrage costs.
· Sending clearance and goods-in instructions to coldstores ahead of deliveries from port.
· Checking of receipts into Coldstore
· Arranging bond clearances.
· Liaising with forwarding agents, suppliers and coldstores.
· Completing weekly stock reconciliations and resolving all discrepancies in a timely manner.
· General filing
Previous experience in an imports/exports focused role would be beneficial but not a necessitys, along with the following qualities:
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to work to deadlines efficiently and accurately
· Experience working in a fast paced, high pressured environment
· Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise time and workload
· Computer literate
· Knowledge/experience of Supply Chain and Logistics would be desirable but not essential
If you have excellent communication skills and can follow tasks through to then then please contact Gemma at Adecco to discuss this fantastic opportunity today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Gemma Partridge