Description de l'offre
· Job type
· External Reference
HR Operations Administrator for a 6 Month Contract Based in Speke in Liverpool.
Candidates must have HR Operations Experience for this role.
· Provides centralized human resource services and transactions. Ensures efficiency of service centre operations, technology, and transaction processes.
· Establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of human resource programs.
· Coordinates services with the human resource information systems, human resource program managers, and technology specialists.
· Resolves complaints and inquiries escalated from Tier 1 that are more complex
· Liaises with either the Centre of Expertise or HRBP when necessary, and escalate (Tier 3) when needed
· Identifies escalation trends and opportunities for accomplishing new and different requests
· Creates, monitors, and closes out tickets in the case management tool
· Bachelor degree or equivalent in related field preferred
· 0-2 years' experience including 1-3 years' experience in HR Operations, or Shared Services operations, or closely related experience
· Experience supporting multiple HR COE areas, such as Compensation, Benefits, Relocation, and Staffing
· Knowledge of HR Portal technology desired
Job Level Description:
· Requires broad knowledge of operational procedures and tools obtained through extensive work experience and may require vocational or technical education
· Works under limited supervision for routine situations
· Provides assistance and training to lower level employees and may act as team lead or supervise lower level support employees
· Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand company policy.
· Patient Focus -delivers on our promise to patients
· Innovation -turns innovative thinking into solutions
· Integrity -walks the talk
· Collaboration -we are stronger together
· Superior Performance - takes pride in results
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: andrea redmond