£ 18000 - £ 22000 / Year
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Are you available immediately? Do you have experience working within HR? Are you looking for a new role based in Ashford, kent?
If you have answered yes to the above then please read on ..
Adecco Recruitment in Ashford are working with a well known company based in Ashford, Kent who are currently recruiting for a HR Filing Project Coordinator to join them on a 3 month Temporary basis.
Job Title: HR Filing Project Coordinator
Location: Ashford, Kent
Start Date: Immediate start
Duration: 3 Months
Hours: 37 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
· Free parking
Salary: £18k - £22k
To carry out a specific filing and scanning project.
The project will be repetitive in nature and will require great attention to detail and high levels of confidentiality.
You will be required to work autonomously at the company offices.
· Reviewing employee paper files and scanning key documents to the Company drives
· Archiving and destroying relevant documents
· Setting destroy dates of documents with set retention periods
· Other responsibilities as required
· Some experience in Human Resources documentation Required
· Previous administrative or office experience
· Basic Excel skills
· Attention to detail and good work quality
If you have HR experience and this sounds like the role for you then please apply below!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Poppy Curtis