£ 9.35 - £ 11.43 / Hourly
· Job type
· External Reference
· Ashford, Kent
· 3 months
· 37 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
· Free parking
· £9.35 - £11.43 per hour
You will be hired to carry out a specific filing and scanning project, estimated to take 3 months. The project will be repetitive in nature and will require great attention to detail and high levels of confidentiality. You will be required to work autonomously at the company offices.
· Reviewing employee paper files and scanning key documents to the Company drives
· Archiving and destroying relevant documents
· Setting destroy dates of documents with set retention periods
· Other responsibilities as required
· Some experience in Human Resources documentation
· Previous administrative or office experience
· Basic Excel skills
· Attention to detail and good work quality
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Morgan on 01233 646632 or email .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: morgan vinall