£ 43000 - £ 48000 / Year
Legal - Legal
· Job type
· External Reference
Solicitor - Housing
Adecco are delighted to be assisting one of our Public Sector clients with their search for a Housing Solicitor to join them on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this position is to provide expert legal advice on housing matters including injunctions, antisocial behaviour and homelessness and take part in contentious work for the organisation in county court and other tribunals.
The role will include:
· Provide advice on housing law, housing complaints and drafting housing policy
· Undertake court work in both the county court and magistrates Court
· Instruct other parts of the organisation on the above
· Reporting to the Legal Manager
· Standard 37 hour week
· The post holder will need to be an admitted Solicitor / Barrister with strong experience within housing law
· Have a proven ability to present sound legal arguments
· To be able to work alone with the organisations best interest at all times
· Be able to build relationships with key stakeholders and be a strong team member
The salary for this position is from £43,000 to £48,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested to hear more, please contact Adecco on 01202 202810 or email or apply here.
Adecco are a recruitment agency and an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy