Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team as a full time Factory Operative in Lincoln. You would be joining a friendly team working for one of the UK's largest crisp manufacturers.
You will receive a pay rate of £8.97 per hour
You will be required to work a continental shift pattern, 4 days on/4 days off (2 days & 2 nights)
Benefits of working with us as a Factory Operative:
· Pension Scheme
· Opportunities for permanent positions
· Training is provided so no experience is needed
· Excellent break room area
· Subsidised canteen
· Access to staff shop
· Opportunity for overtime
· Additional incentives on offer
Your role as a Factory Operative:
· Adhere to strict health and safety regulations.
· Work well within a team and own initiative
· Duties to include, packing, stacking and general housekeeping
Successful applicants display:
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good time keeping skills
· Ability to be flexible and highly reliable
· Good level of spoken and written English
As a Factory Operative, you will be at the heart of the manufacturing process, ensuring we deliver the best and most efficient service.
Please apply online and a member of the team will be in touch shortly, alternatively please call the office on 01522 518 413
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Lisa Crispin