Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
£ 26000 - £ 28000 / Year
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
My client, a busy manufacturing firm based near Marlow, is looking for a Finance Co-ordinator to work as the primary support person to the Director of Finance. You will be an experienced finance person with full capabilities for running reports in SAGE, book-keeping, logical thinking and dealing with different currencies.
· Preparing monthly, quarterly and year end accounts
· Preparing VAT returns
· Generating yearly LANDED COST BOOK for products shipped from overseas
· Costing for stock and bespoke products as and when requested by BDM
· Checking staff expenses and entering in Sage
· Checking BDM Commission submission for approval
· Checking high value Customer's Sales order and related pricing document for accuracy
· Checking high value Purchase orders raised for Bespoke products before placing orders with Suppliers
· Maintaining Storage sheet for stock held in outsourced warehouses on a weekly basis
· Preparing report for domestic & overseas Supplier's payment on a weekly basis
· Any other tasks set by FD
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Leah Parr