Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Machinery Service & Maintenance
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Our client is looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to repair and refurbish machinery on their clients sites.
Your duties would include:
· Analysing, fault finding of machinery (bio-fuel and feed)
· Providing recommendations to clients following analysis
· Answering technical queries from clients in timely manor
· Working in hot and dusty conditions occasionally
It would be advantageous but not desirable if you had previous experience on Paladin press's and extruders.
· Past experience and knowledge of machinery refurb, service and repair
· A willingness to travel in the UK
· Experience in a similar role
· Great communication skills with an ability to solve problems
Great salary alongside added benefits, van, telephone, laptop.
Interested candidates should apply via this website or contact 01482587111 for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy