£ 20000 - £ 24000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Working for a leading company based in Crewe, my client is looking for a forward thinking, well organised individual who possesses strong communication, administration & IT skills.
Good Geographical knowledge and previous experience in a similar scheduling role would be required ideally.
Working in the service team in a valued role within the business duties include:
* Organising a team of service engineers and site technicians, allocating their workloads
* Managing diaries and developing accurate service schedules
* Booking travel for your own allocated team of engineers
* Managing a fleet of leased vehicles
* Ensuring all engineers equipment is up to date
* Providing service reports to management
* Covering administration for the contracts and proposals
* Arranging training for the engineers
* Sending out risk assessments
* All other office assistance as required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Sarah Walker