London, Greater London
£ 11.76 - £ 15.22 / Hour
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
Position: Facilities Assistant
Duration: 3 Months +
We;re currently seeking a Facilities Assistant to be responsible for an SSA wide full document and production support service, working to ensure all courier, confidential waste, document delivery, Printing and postal duties are completed in accordance with established procedures to audit and security regulations with prescribed deadlines and priorities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for collection and delivery of postal items including bulk mailings and specifically quoted tasks.
· Responsible for the monitoring and secure collection and processing of all confidential waste.
· To provide site security out of hours for late and weekend working of staff and contractors.
· To triage and provide minor repairs to building fabric.
· To fulfil meeting room services including room layout alterations, refreshments and provision of A.V. equipment.
Essential for this role:
· Relevant vocational qualifications or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge of the operational requirements of a complete postal and courier service.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy