Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Skilled
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Position: EDM Programmer / Operator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Monday - Thursday 08:00am - 5pm, Early finish on Friday 08:00-1:00
Salary : £13.13 per hour
Are you available and looking for work?
This role involves part loading/unloading, checking dimensions in line with our inspection processes and general maintenance of multiple machines. Liaising with the nightshift on the morning changeover and ensuring stock of consumables are adequate.
· To program, set up, and operate Wire EDM machines
· To be able to work to fine tolerances
· To inspect parts produced to ensure high quality standards
· Be able to interpret operations sheets, drawings, sketches and CAD to program and set up parts
· To enter programs and all necessary parameters into machine control
Essential Skills & Experience
· EDM experience preferred, ideally on Agie Charmilles or an experienced precision engineer will be considered for this role.
· Training will be provided
· 25 days holiday
· Competitive pension plan
· Life Assurance
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy