City Of London, Greater London
£ 13 - £ 13.19 / Hour
Marketing & Advertising - Marketing & Advertising
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
We have an exciting position to work in one of the fastest growing and dynamic areas within our client you will be supporting them in delivering an exceptional digital experience for all our customers. You will support the Ecommerce team in the delivery of our content and merchandising initiatives to achieve their commercial and customer goals. Working in either taxonomy or range teams you will operate in an agile, collaborative manner to execute the required content and merchandising tasks the Digital Food Department. You will thrive on the accurate and efficient delivery of a wide range of tasks maintaining an emphasis on how we can iterate and improve processes to deliver a better experience for colleagues and customers. You will work remotely for the time being, once their offices return you will be expected to work from there. Offices based near Holborn, London.
What you need to do
· Implement the required actions of the range or taxonomy team ensuring they are delivered on time and accurately e.g. creation of content, executing range reviews, monitoring availability and merchandising activities
· Support the Trade & Planning team in the delivery of their objectives
· Collaborate with i2c and suppliers on the delivery of our revenue activities and supplier pages
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders e.g. supply chain, to deliver a seamless online execution
· Support the optimisation roadmap by executing experiments across the Groceries Online site
· Produce customer focused and web-optimised product copy
· Analyse the performance of owned areas using Google Analytics, Content Square and Monetate
What you need to know
· Attention to detail.
· The ability to manage a diverse range of priorities
· A willingness to grow and develop in the role
· A demonstrable interest in online retail
· Experience working on web management software such as Websphere and Magnolia
· Experience using Google Analytics
· Able to demonstrate solid Excel ability
· Awareness of agile ways of working
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy