Public Sector - Social Care
· Job type
· External Reference
Are you passionate about improving the lives of children and families? Are you a skilled social worker who puts children at the heart of your practice and can support others to do the same? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
We have a great opportunity for a Qualfiied Social Worker to work within the Early Help team. This is a Temporary Social Work position based in Croydon.
Your responsibilities as an Early Help Children's Social Worker:
Based within one of our three locality teams, you will take a systemic approach to early help. You will make sure children and their families receive help quickly by identifying families' strengths and their needs and ensuring support is in place to improve outcomes, build resilience and improve their life chances. You will join a team of keyworkers providing practice support, guidance and oversight, ensuring children and their families have the best chance to make positive and lasting changes.
We are looking for individuals who are able to develop excellent professional relationships with children and their families, team members and professionals based within the locality. Applicants need to demonstrate their ability to inspire and motivate others and have a strong commitment to Croydon's early help vision.
Requirements for you as as an Early Help Children's Social Worker:
· Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
· Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
· Must have at least three years social work experience with children
Did you know that the Adecco Group holds the contract for agency Social Work roles in the following 15 London Local Authorities. We are currently seeking Social Workers for roles working with Children, Younger People and Adults in all London! Open vacancies include: Children's - * Fostering * Adoption * LAC * Duty * First Response * Children in Need * Reviewing Team Adults - *Hospital Discharge * CMHT * AMHP * Community * Transitions * Learning Disability
Benefits of working with the Adecco Group and what we can offer?
· The Adecco Group are the MSP for 15 London local authorities , so we have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role
· Market leading rates of pay
· Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
· A market leading £250 referral bonus, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
· Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy