Manchester, Greater Manchester
Marketing & Advertising - Digital Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Digital Marketing Assistant
Manchester City Centre (Onsite Free Parking)
I am currently recruiting for a brilliant new role for one of my long standing clients a very family oriented business in the clothing/manufacturing industry, they are currently growing very quickly and have recently expanded operations globally, and want a motivated candidate to join the team to play a major role in the growth of the business whilst also progressing and taking increased responsibilities in the future.
You will benefit from working in an open plan office environment with friendly colleagues and management.
Hours of Work (Some flexibility will be required from time to time)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday - 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Thursday - 9:00AM - 4:30PM
Friday - 9:00AM - 3:00PM
· Developing and implementing a social media strategy for all brands across the group which positively affects the business.
· Writing engaging content for the websites and company pages including Blogs, page creation, copywriting ect..
· Editing images prior to upload.
· Liaise with SEO and PPC agencies to effectively drive up web traffic.
· Monitoring user engagement using Google Analytics.
· Ensuring all websites are up to date and working effectively with any third party agencies.
· Creating engaging and effective promotional mailers for the brand to utilize.
· Attending any networking/PR events whilst ensuring that the company brand is held in the highest light possible.
· Building relationships with key social influencers (Identifying relevant bloggers ect)
· Working with colleagues and other departments to ensure operations are running smoothly.
What we are looking for
· Experience working as a Digital Marketing Assistant.
· Degree in Marketing or a related subject.
· PPC / SEO knowledge.
· Adept using Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp or similar, Wordpress.
· Excellent usage of social media for business purposes.
· Commercial awareness and business acumen with project management skills.
· Desire to develop and progress in your career.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to Tim -
or call 0161 238 5384
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy