London, Greater London
£ 35000 - £ 45000 / Year
IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Role: Data Center Technician
Bonus: Company Plan
Client: Tech Giant
You will be working alongside Technicians in decommissioning, installing, servers, networking equipment and cabling. This can sometimes be physically demanding, moving and shifting equipment.
· Contribute to efforts and projects in deployment, maintenance and support of all current and new data centre infrastructure
· Help test and troubleshoot new server hardware components and designs
· Configure and troubleshoot OS-related challenges on servers
· Identify issues, file bugs/tickers and/or escalate if required
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
· Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting operating system and computer server hardware
· Experience with networking protocols
· Ability to lift/move up to 25KG equipment as required
· Experience within a data centre would be preferred
· Ability to adapt and work in a dynamic work environment
· Positive and enthusiastic mindset
Does this look like the perfect opportunity you were looking for? APPLY WITH YOUR CV NOW!
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in London, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy