Sales & Retail - Customer Services
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
As a Technical Customer Service Expert, you'll be working directly with customers in their home delivering and setting up the new technology they have purchased, this could be anything from a mobile phone to connecting their home wifi.
Technology is revolutionising the world in remarkable ways. If you're passionate about the latest innovations, how products can make a real difference to customers' lives, then you can be part of shaping that revolution.
You will be expected to deliver a high level of customer service as well as suggesting new solutions during the consultation with the customer.
Requirements for the role:
* Full UK manual driving licence, held for a minimum of 1 year - maximum of 3 points
* Comfortable driving a transit size van to visit the customers location
* Ability to build rapport with customers quickly and be comfortable entering their home environment
* Listen carefully to customers' needs/requirements
* Ability to upsell services/solutions to the customers
* Be tech savvy, either in a work environment or as a hobby/interest
* Be resilient with the ability to adapt quickly to change
Above all, you have to share our client's passion for achieving amazing things - for our customers, colleagues and ourselves. It's not about what skills or qualifications you have, or even knowing all about the latest top tech, our brilliant training will quickly get you up to speed. What we're looking for is someone who can bring the passion, curiosity and make things amazing happen.
You will be provided with full training to become a customer expert making sure you constantly get early access and interaction with tomorrow's technology.
You will be expected to be able to work 4 days over a 7 day period.
Competitive Salary: £25,000
Benefits include: 28 Days annual leave including bank holidays, Life assurance 4x basic salary, Private Medical Insurance, free snacks and drinks at your main location and uniform.
We can assure lots of support, encouragement and a positive culture while you are part of our family.