Manchester, Greater Manchester
Sales & Retail - Call Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
If you have a passion to deliver great customer care and customer service and want to step up to a challenge and enjoy a rewarding career then this is the company for you!!!!
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with lots of patience and empathy to be able to provide our customers with the best possible service.
We are looking for people to work 37.5 hours per week. We require you to be fully flexible between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday Friday, some weekends will be involved
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU ARE FULLY FLEXIBLE BETWEEN THE ABOVE HOURS EVERY DAY MONDAY - FRIDAY. SOME DAYS YOU COULD BE REQUIRED TO WORK UP TO 10 HOURS. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THIS.
Paying £8.25 per hour
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
· To be able to empathise with our callers, maintaining professionalism at all times.
· Take ownership of callers enquiries
· Ability to capture all personal information correctly.
· Adhere to client's internal procedures
· To ensure all key performance indicators are met
· To adhere to company policies and procedures
· Strong aptitude for learning/using IT packages and databases
· To share best practice at all times
· To be able to read the script accurately and word for word
· Always be professional, courteous and helpful
· Respectful to others
· Encouraging innovation and process improvement
· To achieve first time call resolution on every call
Skills & knowledge:
· Communication skills - the role requires communication mainly via telephone. Therefore it is essential that the applicant has excellent skills in communicating.
· Interpersonal skills - the role require the applicant to deal with clients in a sensitive manner and must be able to deal with difficult calls and interactions whilst remaining professional.
· Ability to listen
· Eye for detail
· Data entry skills
· Minimum 6 months Customer Service experience
· Knowledge of data protection
· Understanding of the authorities processes
· Knowledge of services and support groups
· Role Perks: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays * Excellent career opportunities ranging from management through to training roles for the right candidate * Cycle to work scheme * Free eye test
*Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will receive it will only be possible for us to contact those applicants who have been successful. If you don't hear from us within 14 days of your application then you have not been successful on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy