£ 22000 - £ 24000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an expanding team within a growing company.
This role will support our client's busy, growing customer service department by providing accurate, diligent work through several channels!
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with a high attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritise work.
You should be proficient at working individually and as part of a wider team.
Previous experience in a similar high paced customer service role is essential!
· Answering a variety of calls from customers and transferring to other departments
· Maintaining/amending customer data
· Taking orders via phone and email
· Email correspondence
· Arranging returns and collection within the UK and internationally
· Maintaining strong communication links with customers and colleagues
· General support to the business as required
· Familiar with MS Office, Outlook and Zendesk (training will be given)
· Excellent eye for detail
· Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Salary negotiable for the right cnadidate (3 month probationary period)
· 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (potential shift 8-4 or 10-6)
· 25 days holiday plus public holidays
· Optional private healthcare
· Staff discount on purchases
· Discretionary annual profit related to bonus scheme
Please apply now to work for this great, rapidly growing company!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy