Leeds, West Yorkshire
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Customer Service/Process Assistant
Our clients service point is an integral part of the application process for customers making a UK Visa and immigration application. The successful candidates will be part of a team providing a face to face service to customers during the application process.
Start Date: ASAP
The service operates over 6 days: -
Monday- Friday 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday 08:00 -17:30
The successful candidate would be expected to work a 37.5 hr shift pattern to cover this service
To do this, we need individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of a team, have good problem solving skills, excellent record keeping and a desire to go the extra mile.
· To check information provided and digitise documents
· Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
· Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met and accuracy targets are achieved.
· Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service.
· Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times.
· Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
· Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Good organisational and planning skills.
· Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
· Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
These skills are only classified as desirable however, if skills demonstrated in a certain area may determine which post you are offered if successful.
· Working in a high volume processing environment.
· Experience of working with teams across multiple sites.
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy