Ilford, Greater London
£ 24000 - £ 25000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
We currently have an opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a successful company based in Ilford. You will be supporting the Accounts Manager with all aspects of credit control/sales ledger.
Your duties will include:
· Enter BACS receipts
· Enter Cheques received
· Enter Cash received
· Daily banking
· Full control of collections
· Enter Credit Card payments
· Answering client queries daily
· Matching credit notes raised with corresponding invoices
· Raising invoices/credit notes daily
· Daily chasing of Debts via telephone/email/letters
· Send copy invoices/statements to customers as requested
· Liaise closely with Engineers regarding disputes/ queries with clients
· Creating new customers
· Enter all conversations had with customer onto database (Callout)
· Requesting Letter before Actions Solicitors, letters to be sent to customers.
· Generate month end statements.
· Generating consolidated invoices accordingly per certificates.
The most suitable candidate will have worked in a similar position previously within credit control or accounts, and possess strong communication skills as well as having the ability to organise. The role is an immediate start, with interviews next week!
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV or call Anna Nolan at Adecco Romford.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy