Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting a Cash Allocation Representative to work with one of our prestigious clients based in Paisley on a nine month temporary contract.
In this role you will be responsible for the day to day recording of cash receipts for allocated countries ensuring cash is applied onto the correct account/invoices. You will pick up month end activities such as account reconciliation, month end close and month end reporting.
Duties will include but will not be limited to -
· Daily monitoring of incoming cash
· Process all Bank Receipts in a timely and accurate manner
· Record cheque receipts, log cheques with bank and follow through until receipt into the account
· Process Direct Debits and liaise with Treasury teams to ensure end to end approval
· Investigate and resolve any discrepancies
· Ensure sufficient documentation is maintained to trace all transactions and maintain reconciliation (debtor suspense movements, unallocated cash, cheque receipts, etc.)
· Liaise with the internal credit control team to discuss any complex unallocated payments
· Contact customers to obtain remittances or resolve outstanding cash entries
· Review and action any Unallocated Cash amounts on a regular basis
· Cover other cash application work during holidays / absences
· Various ad hoc responsibilities/tasks may be assigned from time to time by Team Leader
Applicants will have experience of managing a large volume of data in an accurate and timely manner whilst displaying enthusiasm to achieve KPIs. You will also have great communication skills, both verbal and written along with experience of MS Office.
Hours of Work -
Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00am & 16:30pm.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy