London, Greater London
£ 19 - £ 19.23 / Hourly
Office and Secretarial - Administration Manager
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We have an opportunity for a Building Safety Team Co-Ordinator. Must be able to start immediately for a minimum of 3 months. Based in North London. Your role will include managing the cladding tracker. Retrieving Operational & Maintenance manuals and other documents relating to building safety and cladding. Providing general administrative support to surveyors, project managers and others within the team on building safety. Gathering data and resident contact details to assist with access during projects. Liaising with the leasehold team and PMO's. Responsible for raising purchase orders and dealing with invoices relating to building safety and latent defects projects.
Taking minutes, co-ordinating updates and scheduling meetings for Fire Safety Task Force (FSTF) meetings, sub-groups and ad hoc working groups. Running weekly cladding and fire safety reports. Your role will be flexible, and you will sometimes be asked to complete a range of administrative tasks to help us deliver the services that the team is responsible for.
Organise meetings and events as required, including drafting agendas, booking rooms and refreshments, collecting visitors and recording and typing minutes.
Assist with individual project administration e.g. minute taking, co-ordinating updates/actions, scheduling meetings, etc. Raise and process purchase orders and invoices for authorisation and payment. Track actual expenditure against live purchase orders and reconcile as required.
· Experience in minute taking and organising meetings
· Experience in dealing with customers
· Experience of working as an administrator supporting a team
· Experience of managing conflicting priorities in a busy office environment
· Experience of working with professional systems such as a Purchasing system (e.g. Compleat), Northgate etc.
· Experience in data retrieval and electronic document management
· Excellent IT skills including all MS Office packages
· Experience of working with legal and contractual documentation (Desirable)
· Understand the Associations statutory, regulatory and contractual obligations. (Desirable)
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Zoe Cox