Description de l'offre
£ 18200 - £ 22750 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Bookkeeping / Clerk
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
An experienced bookkeeper is required for an established private firm located in Windermere to assist with bookkeeping for a variety of clients in the local area.
The role can be full time or part time dependant on the candidate's preference.
The applicant will need to be confident in carrying out the following tasks for the role -
· In depth book-keeping for a wide range of clients,
· Reconciliation of nominals on balance sheet ensuring financials are kept up to date,
· Submission of VAT returns to HMRC
· Chasing client's book-keeping records
· Must have good knowledge of Sage 50 accounts package and can work with other packages like Xero, Sage one and QuickBooks
· With Making Tax Digital coming into law on April 2019, candidate must be able to use, setup and train on cloud based software
· Preparation of small sets of accounts
· Reception duties, answer phones, answering client questions
The successful candidate will need to be an experienced bookkeeper preferably with experience in accounts.
The candidate must be able to work well in a small team and help across the board to ensure work is completed and submitted when needed.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy