£ 8.5 - £ 9 / Hour
Accountancy & Finance - Bookkeeping / Clerk
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
BookKeeper required on a part time basis 3 days per week intially on a two to three month basis.
Duties to include
· Recording financial transactions
· Data entry
· Handling accounts payable and receivable
· Paying regular bills for the company
· Maintaining company ledgers
· Handling client invoices by recording and approving or denying the payments
· Preparing purchase orders in accordance with requests for materials
· Filing historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed for others
· Monitoring debt levels and ensuring compliance with debt covenants
· Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
· Maintaining petty cash
· Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
· Inputting invoices
Must have good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role. Ideally with experience of credit control.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy