Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Assembly / Production operative required to work in the manufacturing of Security Shutter.
Due to location own transport will be essential.
Working an 8 to 10 hours shift between 6am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Duties to include:-
· measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
· operating production line equipment,
· assembling goods on a production line,
· reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
· finishing products, for example applying protective coatings
· monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
· storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
· using lifting equipment and forklift trucks
· packing goods ready for shipment
· cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy