London, Greater London
Agriculture & Fishing - Agriculture & Fishing
· Job type
Agriculture and Fishing
· External Reference
Our client is currently recruiting for a Arboricultural Services Officer to join their existing team.
The role would include leading the day to day management and quality assurance of the arboriculture services contract, including administration, performance monitoring, liaison with users and contractors to ensure that services are delivered on deadline.
Other responsibilities would include, but not exclusive to;
· To manage contracts ensuring that services meet statutory requirements and best practice standards as specified within the contract.
· To be responsible for sample monitoring the arboriculture services contract standards to ensure all works are carried out in accordance with best practice, relevant specifications and council policies and procedures.
· To liaise with contractors on issues relating to service delivery and performance; gathering and interpreting performance information, producing and presenting reports on performance and applying improvement and defaults notices as required. Providing advice on day to day contract issues to service management.
· To lead and attend meetings relevant to the service, including meetings with colleagues, senior management of contractors and as a service representative at public meetings.
· To manage budgets and provide technical advice to the council on matters relating to tree-related insurance claims, conservation areas and tree preservation orders, tree protection and retention on development sites and legal requirements in relation to dangerous trees.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy