Public Sector - Public Sector Projects & Programmes
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for an Alliance Programme Officer.
This role is a 5-month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing effective and efficient programme support to programme managers in line with Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) methodology. This will require a thorough understanding of the interdependencies between the projects that make up a programme of change and the ability to co-ordinate interdependencies as necessary.
· Planning, monitoring and developing all programme work streams following programme documentation
· Developing, maintain and managing all programme documentation in accordance with MSP methodology
· Maintain, control and update documentation using appropriate tools and records for reporting, analysing and communicating plans
· Undertake research and analysis to produce appropriate key stage reports
· Ensure delivery of programme documentation and accessibility by all members of the programme team
· Prepare and manage all project management tools and templates for the programme
· Maintain an appropriate level of awareness and understanding of developments in continuous improvements
· Undertake research and data analysis to inform detailed business cases
The Ideal Candidate
· Degree level qualification in a business related discipline or vocational equivalent
· Demonstrable experience of Programme Management
· Knowledge and understanding of the suitable application of a range of continuous improvements
· High level of analytical and statistical skills
· Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Fully competent and experienced in MS Office applications
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy