London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including e-assist bicycles and electric scooters. The client aims to revolutionise mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
This role will support our General Manager and Operations Manager as the company grows its fleet of e-bikes and launches e-scooters in London and across the UK.
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others
· Excellent computer literacy
· Highly organised and execution focused
· Able to be flexible and work with the team on new projects as they arise
Nice to Have
· Experience with Google Docs
· SQL experience
· Previous marketing / communications / event planning experience
· Support the GM with rider communications and maintaining the communications calendar
· Support the OM with warehouse administrative tasks
· Prepare presentations for business development or Government Relations purposes
What We Offer
· A job that offers career and resume building experience
· Opportunity to help build a startup
· Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
· Possibility of overtime paid at normal hourly rate
This role is being handled by Adecco and 'we are an equal opportunities employer'. This role is a full-time position which will have a start date in the near future, so will not suit those who have a longer notice period. This position pays a competitive wage, please contact us or apply to find out more.
If you have applied but have not been contacted by a consultant in the next 7-10 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy