· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Administrator / Data Entry - (Near Chelmsford)
Our client is offering the exciting opportunity to join their well established and reputable company near Chelmsford.
You will receive extensive training and no previous experience in Estimating is required.
Due to location, a vehicle is required
· Liaising with customers to gather information
· The first point of contact for enquiries
· Data entry working with spreadsheets and data
· Liaising with suppliers to request costings and negotiate discounts
· Following up all quotations and estimates by telephone and email
· Dealing with all estimating related customer enquiries
· Providing administrative support for the Project Managers and Managing Director as required
· Setting up Jobs
· Risk assessments
· Meeting all Health and Safety Requirements in the office according to Company Health and Safety policy
· Liaising with architects and project managers
· Method Statements
· Strong Excel Skill
· Professional Communication Skills
· Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Use their own initiative
· Be a quick learner
· Have high Attention to Detail
· Be able to work in a fast pace environment
Location: Chelmsford (must drive due to location)
Hours: Mon - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Full Time - Permanent position
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a great company with excellent benefits. Including, a competitive salary, free parking and a great work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or phone Adecco Chelmsford on 01245 268666.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a full interview with us
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Rebecca Naughton